Sunday, July 24, 2011

So this is that post I talked about earlier that would be a real post because lately they've just been stories.

And I've officially decided I like the large and over descriptive titles style. So plan on seeing them a lot (or however often I use them) in the future. Its also fun to use them. Try it. Just go to your blog (or wherever you write stuff) and use a super ridiculously long and descriptive title. I promise you'll giggle at least a little when you read it back to yourself. No giggling? Maybe you need to try it again.

But whatever. This is the real post! Woot! Life is good, been busy, my birthday is this week, totally not excited, I know, sound like an old geezer already, and thats about it for the update-on-Keegan's-life channel. Oh, that and that I went on a date on Saturday (OH MY GOODNESS KEEGAN KNOWS GIRLS?!?!?! AND THEY WENT ON A DATE WITH HIM??) Why yes, silly sentences contained by parenthesis, I do know some girls. And yes, I did happen to go on a date with one of them. To wild waves in fact. It was rather fun, and I loved the sun. {I've decided at least one sentence per post (Non-story post) will need to rhyme. FOL (Fact of Life)} (Anybody notice what I did there? Anyone? Anyone ever take a math class before?) Anyways, moving on.

I'm actually enjoying the story I'm writing. It fits very nicely into the story universe I have set up, almost as if I was planning on fitting it in before hand. Its what sorta sparks the final war that leads into the Home series. Good stuff, good good stuff.

So, now I'm ending this. Because what I really got on here to do was write an epic(ish) battle gunfight war scene. If I can pull that off that is. Fingers crossed!

No comments:

Post a Comment