Sunday, June 5, 2011

Hey now!! This one is on time!

So, oddly enough, this one is on time-ish. As opposed to being written at like... I don't know... 2 or 3 in the morning the day after its supposed to be posted? Which is totally odd. I mean, hello, Keegan, are you nuts here? You never do anything on time! What is this odd change? 


Well, let me tell you. 


Her name happens to be Kelsey, and she won't stop texting me and telling me to put up a new post. As in, a good 70% of her texts to me today have consisted of blog related items. Such as "So, when are you posting the new blog?" And "Blogblogblog" (literally. It's kinda ridiculous). At least she hasn't started spouting in spanish. She knows I don't understand Spanish, so thats how she teases me. Aside from the whole tickling/armpit caressing problem she has. Still, she's kinda awesome (ok, really awesome) So I let it slide. Sorta.


So here I am writing this post! And I have to go to choir soon, so it may be short. Ish. Depending on how on-time I wish to be to choir... But I should probably be there on time. Because currently, the chorister isn't all to happy with me, as I seem to have missed a few (ok, a lot) of practices due to work. And we are at about two weeks out from the actual show we're putting on. So... yeah. I need to get to work on that. 


Speaking of which (Work that is) although I do love working for Kirby, my brief stint with them may be coming to a close, as it sucks away all my time, and I calculated the hour/pay ratio, and it is absolutely horrible. I was making close to the same out at scout camp. (Not really, but close) so sadly, I now know all the horrible nastiness about cleaning, but I won't be working there soon. So... thats no fun. At all. But whatever, its life, and it goes on.


***Leaves for choir***


-several hours ensue un-eventfully-


***Returns from choir***


So, what was I saying? Oh yeah. That you need money to make money is slightly annoying, but whatever. It's life. And also, I have baby as my ringtone right now for some reason even I cannot fathom, but it is going off repeatedly, and its kinda becoming annoying... Not too mention that if I were in a room with a lot of people, I'm pretty sure I would be getting some really weird looks, because honestly, I don't look like the type who would have that as my ringtone. I think. I mean, I hope. Do I? Theoretical question, don't answer please. Or if you do, don't be too harsh when answering. I would love to not cry myself to sleep. Because that totally may happen if you're a meanie about it. (wow, I'm really tired, because most of this is just rambling, even when I read it to myself, which is saying something, because I can often easily amuse myself by pointing at something randomly and giggling. Which will in turn convince me something truly is funny about said random object, which then causes the giggles to turn into a genuine laugh. So I'm pretty easily amused. (it's not a bad thing, ok?) So the fact that I think this is particularly long winded, rambling, and slightly inane is not a good thing. But perhaps your laughing at my stupidity at this point, at which point the question is moot, because now you're laughing, which is my goal. So, goal completed? Hopefully) 


Wow. That was a long parenthesis. Here it is again, but this time in a different color so you can understand and appreciate its length. (wow, I'm really tired, because most of this is just rambling, even when I read it to myself, which is saying something, because I can often easily amuse myself by pointing at something randomly and giggling. Which will in turn convince me something truly is funny about said random object, which then causes the giggles to turn into a genuine laugh. So I'm pretty easily amused. (it's not a bad thing, ok?) So the fact that I think this is particularly long winded, rambling, and slightly inane is not a good thing. But perhaps your laughing at my stupidity at this point, at which point the question is moot, because now you're laughing, which is my goal. So, goal completed? Hopefully) 


I really hope that background color doesn't clash too horribly with the normal background color... Anyways, I'm just going to end this here before it gets too horrible, but before I do, I just want to say I appreciate Evergreen state for being such a feel good college. I mean, honestly, who cares if your degree is worth nothing, as long as you feel "good" for getting it. Well, either that or your feeling "good" when you go there because of the secondhand high of off everyone. 


And night!

No comments:

Post a Comment